ISUZU MU 91 petril..Starts and then stops

My 91 petrol ISUZU MU starts fine but dies after about 2-3 seconds. It will restart repeatadly but continues to stop everytime after 2-3 seconds regardless of revs. Any ideas re possible problem or where I could get wiring diagram as I suspect its not a gas problem. Thanks in advance. :(

Reply to
Terryj

search posts at

joe isuzu