Please Help!!!

My 1995 Trooper S has started to hiccup. When setting at a light in gear, the engine drops, only for a sec and not even moving the tach. I heard this a couple of mothns ago and thought it was just bad gas because it "hiccuped" while going about 45 mph. It only did it at speed that one time. I ureplaced the fuel filter, air filter and the spark plugs. I am just not sure what else it could be.

Any advice is appreciated, TIA!

Deanna

Reply to
deannagrady

If the action is a sputter , I would suggest checking your IAC valve or your EGR valve if the solution was not resolved with the other measures you have performed.

Pushpa

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Reply to
honda4sale