94 Trooper

I have an problem with the front turn signal .. driver's side ... it works fine for a period of time and then the bulb fails to flash .. and blinker gizmo clicks rapidly (usually indicating dead bulb). The rear turn signal is flashing though .. at 'double speed'.

Fine .. replace the front bulb .. obviously. But can someone tell me HOW you gain access to that cluster of bulbs (no screws are evident from the outside to release the cover .. (and I can't see any access from under the hood). HOW do you open the light cluster?

Any info will be appreciateed!

John (Toronto, ON Canada)

PS .. it might not be the bulb .. every now and then the light DOES begin to flash (at normal rate) .. (corrosion in socket?? or ???)

Reply to
John Adams via CarKB.com