Latest threads in Isuzu Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

99 Trooper
Was just wondering if anyone has ever tried throwing a/an cold air intake/performance intake on the trooper and if they have had or had any problems w/it.

2nd generation amigo soft top 98
Hi, I have a 98 amigo soft top and the top is really showing its age.I dont have a owners manual for this vehicle and was wondering what is the proper way to put top down.I put mine down but the...
4
4

Knocking?
I own a 1990 Isuzu Amigo xs with the fuel injected 4cyl (2.6L I think) It sat for about 8 months prior to my buying it. I was driving to work on the interstate and noticed it vibrating violently. I...
3
3

Car Battery FAQ
The Car and Deep Cycle Battery FAQ Web pages have been moved. They are located at The latest version is 7.0,dated May 28, 2007. The FAQ is consumer oriented with answers to questions about lead-acid...

Egr Monitoring system
Hi there My Wifes 96 Rodeo, runs fine but check rngine light comes on only when the tank goes below 1/2 tank my code reading says it is the egr moitoring system not completed I have cleaned the egr...

2000 Rodeo and Amigo Workshop/Electrical Troubleshooting Manual CD
I paid $100 for this CD from It is the original CD in like new shape and in the original box. It is not a not a copy. I no longer need it, as my Rodeo got wiped out by a red light runner. I will sell...

ground wire(s) connection on trooper
am driving a trooper 92, automatic dohc 3.2 could someone tell me where to look for the ground wire(s) or connection as described in this article? months ago, I recall reading here or isuzu forum a...
1
1

torque converter?
I'm suspecting the problem now with this POS is the torque converter. I've just paid 2K for a new transmission, replaced the egr valve, plugs, pcv valve, fuel pressure regulator, and all filters. It...
17
17

"99 Rodeo
I am the orginal owner of a '99 Isuzu Rodeo...this car has been great until recently...It only has 61,000 miles on it too. It has devolped this dieing for no reason. The tact gets down too low when...
4
4

third party Cruise control
Hi there, I'm looking to add cruise control to my 1999 Isuzu Rodeo(4cyl) with the intermittent wipers would be nice, where would I buy this from, any suggestions on the installation of this are...

electric fan as add-on
anyone installed one of these into your trooper? can you post your experience, ie. how was it to install and how is it's use going? anything better to recommend?
1
1

where would I locate color code?
am attempting to locate a color code for one of two paint colors used on an isuzu (ie. car is a dual color paintjob, original from factory) are there online links where I can lookup the paint color...
1
1

96 alternator
Anyone know how hard it is to replace the alternator on my wife's 96 rodeo. It looks buried in there is it really that bad a deal ?
2
2

2007 Isuzu_Ascender 5-passenger S 2WD introduction
2007 Isuzu_Ascender 5-passenger S 2WD the news from MSRP: $25,959 Invoice: $24,401 Standard Engine:4.2L I6, 24 valve, 291 hp @ 6000 rpm 4 speed automatic transmission 16 mpg city / 22 mpg hwy Green...

trooper won't hold idle
93 isuzu trooper dohc, with 78k miles, which starts immediately but stalls immediately. about one year ago, it would run erratically and once a new fuel pressure regulator and idle air control sensor...
6
6