Knocking?

I own a 1990 Isuzu Amigo xs with the fuel injected 4cyl (2.6L I think) It sat for about 8 months prior to my buying it. I was driving to work on the interstate and noticed it vibrating violently. I took the first exit and noticed the knocking but its only when I accelerate, I let off the gas and there is nothing only other thing I noticed Is a HUGE lack of power. what is wrong with my truck? Timing, Flat spot on the cam, Clogged injector?

Reply to
Stealth

I forgot to mention, I also replaced the water pump and heater core as well as an oil change all before this happened. I don't know I may have gotten a little antifreeze on the timing belt but would the knocking come frome the timing jumping a tooth?

Reply to
Stealth via CarKB.com

Reply to
Ed H.

My horn on my vehicle blows sometimes in the middle of the night. A couple of times it just started blowing while I was sitting in traffic. My vehicle power locks are always clicking to lock and sometimes when the horn blows and I click the unlock on my power locks the horn stops blowing.

Reply to
JohnJohn