96 alternator

Anyone know how hard it is to replace the alternator on my wife's 96 rodeo. It looks buried in there is it really that bad a deal ?

Reply to
""dave1645"

Assuming it's as difficult as it is in the Trooper (same engine, different vehicle), yes, I hear it is a pain in the butt. Butt...I've never done it myself...

Wesley

Reply to
Wesley

Well I took care of it on Friday. It was not as bad as I thought took about and hour and a half price was not to bad either 134 us with core

Reply to
""dave1645"