1991 XJ40 Oil Leak

I think I have got a leak on the timing chain cover - it's not bad but there's a noticable large oil patch which has formed over the last month on the driveway.

Is this a massive job?

thanks

Reply to
Windy Dyck

check around the distributor area and see if the head gasket is leaking. If your head gasket hasn't been changed yet there's your problem.

W> I think I have got a leak on the timing chain cover - it's not bad but

Reply to
tes