1992 VandenPlas Parts Request

Hello Everyone,

I have a 92 VandenPlas with a tan interior. This model comes with two retractable sun shades that can be manually pulled to block the sun for the rear passengers.

One of them has cracked and I would like to replace it if at all possible.

If you can suggest any web sites or parts store in the US that may carry this part, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

John.

Reply to
jp