Jaguar XJ Stopping Distance

Can anyone here tell me what the stopping distance (i.e. 60-0mph) is for a Jaguar XJ40 from 1991 or around that year?

Reply to
Ste

I'm just about to purchase a new set of tyres for mine, so if you want to go halvers on the new tyres, i will go and test it on the A10 while the old ones are still on and let you know the distance :o)

GGJ

Reply to
Gary G Jones

According to my 93 owner's manual, 148 feet lightly loaded, 188 feet maximum load.

Royce

Reply to
Politenessman

On my 1987 XJ40 a damn site faster and with more progressiveness than on my later X300 which, unlike other peoples experiences of the X300 mine was a heap of s*1t from the day it was delivered.

Bruce

Reply to
Bruce