1992 xj40 sovereign

I parted with my beloved cat today. I loved that car. It had 127776 miles on it and everything still worked. I had owned it for about 3 years and it never failed me. I paid $6000.00 for it and sold it for $7000.00. I've down-graded to a 2001 Chevy Malibu, loaded. It's not even close. The Jag is King of the road. I will own a new one this spring. (I hope)

Reply to
Mike

You got an amazing price for the car... spring isn't far away.

Reply to
WayneC

My sincere sympathies to you.

May you have a new cat soon.