2004 X Engine & Powertrain malfunction lites

I have a reoccuring but intermittent problem with Engine malfunction and Powertrain malfunction lights. The Jag dealer replaced the "throttle position sensor switch", stating the car didn't know what to do because it didn't know if the gas pedal was pressed. Last time he had the car two days and said the trouble disappeared. The lights are on again, but before I give the car up for several more days, I'd like to know if you ever heard of this problem??? Thanks, Mike from Moriches.

Reply to
Mike N.