Latest threads in Jaguar Autosshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Trailer hitch interchangeable between X-type (from recent years) and classics XJ6 (from 80s)
I am curious how different the frames of the recent year Jaguar compares to the classics from the 80s. Will a hitch pulled from a totalled recent model year namely XType fit into a 1986 XJ6 ? Anyone...

Odd window problem of 2002 jaguar s-type
I went outside one evening to find my jaguar with all its windows down and sunroof open and unlocked. it has happened twice in a year or so, does anyone know what might make this happen? i figure it...
1
1

XK8 ABS light
I have a 2001 XK8. I've only owned it for a couple weeks. It is in perfect shape, passed a thorough VI with no problems found save for a couple of dead side marker bulbs. But there is one issue, 4 out...
2
2

Jaguar's part in rescuing Ford
THIS IS A NEWS RELEASE TAKEN FROM A WHITEPAPER ON JAGUAR - READ IT FOR FREE ON August 2006 For immediate release Ford cannot sweeten any Jaguar deals with Land Rover, says Trend Tracker In a new white...

brake warning light
Hiya, The car is a 1990 XJ6 4 litre UK spec. When the brake pedal is pressed, the brake warning light comes on. The pads have all been changed and the wires to them appear to be good. The car brakes...
2
2

XJ40 Radio
Hi all, I have aquired an 1992 XJ40 without a radio. Or any connectors for a radio. Just a bundle of wires, which have been disconnected / cut. I have an iso connector which I'd like to wire in, but...
3
3

X Type key fob
I hope someone can help. I've just bought a 2002 X Type and the remote locking etc didn't work. I put a new battery in, but it still doesn't work. Does it need to go to a Jag dealer to be...
1
1

STOP what you’re doing - It doesn’t work! 7662
Get Free Website Traffic For Doing What You Normally Do Which Is Surf The Web

FS: 2003 S-Type Jaguar 3.0 V6 MANUAL in Red - 47k and FJSH
MINT 3-yr old S-Type Jaguar for sale: GBP

STOP what you’re doing - It doesn’t work! 3Q20
Always staying on the cutting edge of the latest trends and effective advertising methods, Kiosk offers only the best and time worthy promotional tools. If we don't have it, you don't need it!...
1
1

For sale : classic mark 2 daimler / jaguar mark 2 fully restored
1963 fully restored Daimler / Jaguar v8 4 door sedan model 250 se it at to do, but just drive it and enjoy. Pedro

for sale
1963 fully restored Daimler / Jaguar v8 4 door sedan model 250 se it at to do,but just drive it and enjoy. Pedro

1969 jaguar XJ6
How do you replace the rubber gasket around the windshield. I have been to 2 different auto glass places today and got a flat out no, they will not even attempt to do this. There is nothing wrong with...
2
2

Glasses Gudie
00119530620011967746