Latest threads in Jaguar Autosshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

XJS For Sale $1000 reserve
I have an XJS in fair condition, for auction on e-bay motors with a $1000.00 reserve. $21924906It is an 86 XJS V12 that suffered a light engine fire. It was quickly smothered and didn't get into the...

Monster Tyre Ware on XJ40 tyres, I wonder any ideas?!!?
Hey Jaguar lovers and experts, I got a problem!!! , Need to see what the feeling is on this one.;o) I was cleaning my wheels today, things were going great!! Just explaining to a latent Jagaur man...
4
4

Re: XKR Silverstone
Ken In theory 100 were made in total (50 of each), how many remained in the UK though I couldn't say. See Richard
1
1

Re: Problem with the 2003 S-Type R
I'm glad you have no problems with your car. Is yours a 2002 or 2003 S-Type R? Also, do you use a touchless car wash with undercarriage spray? I found one other person in Chicago with the identical...

new replacement ingition key
Does anyone know if the a new replacement key for a 2003 X-type has to be programmed by the dealer or are they complete and ready to use as shipped from Jaguar? Mark
2
2

FOR SALE: 1987 Jaguar XJS 1987 VDP Restore or parts car(Canada
This is a V12 car SAJBN1044HC477982 Black with tan int. Runs and drives,no front brakes (seized). int is fair wood is crazed most elect works!left tank removed, 3 fair tires one buldged needs:...

XJ6 Series 3 - prices?
hello, where can i find some exemplary prices (in europe) of xj6 series 3? thanks, michael

FS: 1960 JAGUAR MK IX
For more information, go to:
2
2

Wanted: Jaguar XKE as a daily runner
Wanted: Jaguar XKE as a daily runner --I am looking to purchase an XKE with a chevy conversion engine that I would not have to worry about mechanically for 10k or under...I live in the Los Angeles...
2
2

Re: nos
Hi Pottsy, Well 100hp seems reasonable, but in the long run it may not be. Many of the basic kits dont offer you any safeguards such as low pressure cut off switches, lock outs, or timers. When you...
4
4

Pulling tanks from XJ6 Series 2
Fuck, it's easier pulling intelligence from a blonde. Just how the fuck are u supposed to pull these f'n things out? I've got the manual, I've got a start but I might as well be reading the Koran in...
11
11

Did the 6 cyl (4.0 litre) 1990 VDP (US version) use R12 in the a/c; if so, is there an R134 conversion?
Hello I have a 1990 6 cyliner (4.0 litre) Jaguar VDP (US version). The air conditioning unit needs topping up. The local Jaguar shop, here in Ottawa, Canada, does not know if my car uses R12 or R134....
1
1

Re: S-Type
The prices suck! If they were for a 2003 they would be about right. Don't get the 02. The S, though it may look the same in 03 has been seriously improved. Just look at the dashboard. I just purchased...

FS: Jaguar XJ12C
FS: 1976 Jaguar XJ12C, Rare 2-Door Coupe, British Racing Green, Excellent Condition, $9,500. Visit for photos and details. 919-522-4434

Air Cond Compressor Problem
Have replaced hoses and compressor on my 86 XJS. After running the system for about 5-10 mins., the thermal fuse on the compressor blows. System appears to have enough freon. Any ideas? Thanks in...
2
2