Latest threads in Jaguar Autosshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

542-HP Jaguar XJR to debut at New York Auto Show
From AB JAGUAR EXPANDS R PERFORMANCE LINE-UP WITH GLOBAL DEBUT OF XJR AT THE 2013 NEW YORK INTERNATIONAL AUTOMOBILE SHOW - Jaguar's R models offer the highest levels of Jaguar performance - Jaguar R...

2014 Jaguar XFR-S super sedan is 550-HP worth of cool
From AB 2014 JAGUAR XFR-S SEDAN UNVEILED AT THE 2012 LOS ANGELES AUTO SHOW At a glance ? The 2014 Jaguar XFR-S is the second model in the ultra-high performance R-S range from Jaguar, following the...

Jaguar teases XFR-S before LA premiere
From AB JAGUAR LAND ROVER SHOWS THREE NEW BREAKTHROUGH PRODUCTS AT LOS ANGELES INTERNATIONAL AUTO SHOW Ultra-high-performance Jaguar XFR-S makes its world debut All-new two-seat sports car, the Jaguar...

Select 2010-2012 Jaguar XF models recalled over fuel leak fears
From AB Vehicle Make / Model: JAGUAR / XF Model Year(s): 2010-2012 Manufacturer: Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC Report Receipt Date: OCT 26, 2012 NHTSA CAMPAIGN ID Number: 12V521000 NHTSA Action...

2013 Jaguar XK gets new Touring trim, Dynamic Pack
From AB 2013 JAGUAR XK US Models and MSRP (1) XK Touring Coupe $79,000 5-liter V8, 385hp (New Model) XK Touring Convertible $85,000 5-liter V8, 385hp (New Model) XK Coupe $84,500 5-liter V8, 385hp XK...

2013 Jaguar XJ replaces 5.0L V8 with supercharged V6
From AB JAGUAR 13MY XJ: NEW DRIVETRAIN, NEW TECHNOLOGY, GREATER REFINEMENT NEW 3.0-LITRE V6 SUPERCHARGED 340PS PETROL REPLACES 5.0- LITRE V8 NEW EIGHT-SPEED AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION WITH INTELLIGENT...

Jaguar debuts XJ Sport and Speed Nürburgring taxi
From AB JAGUAR LAUNCHES XJ SPORT AND SPEED TAXI SERVICE The latest addition to Jaguar's fleet at its Nürburgring Nordschleife engineering test centre is the marque's very first taxi, albeit one with...

Jaguar F-Type officially confirmed for production in 2013
From AB JAGUAR ANNOUNCES ALL-NEW SPORTS CAR: THE JAGUAR F-TYPE ? The all-new Jaguar F-TYPE sports car will expand the Jaguar model line ? As the largest sports car market in the world, the United...

1995 XJ6 FACTORY SERVICE MANUAL
I am in the market for both an owners manual and a factory service manual for a 1995 XJ6 4.0 as I beleive these manuals are usually the best for a DIYer. I also need to know if there is a "check...

**Speed Cameras in France - New Law about Sat-Nav Alerts**
If you tavel in France, I thought this informayion might be of use: From Garmin's UK website: French Safety Cameras: New Legislation for 2012 Travelling in France? IMPORTANT: Please be aware of a...

PICS/VIDEO: Jaguar C-X16 finally revealed
From Jaguar C-X16 PRODUCTION CONCEPT REDEFINES JAGUAR SPORTS CARS C-X16 is a bold statement of Jaguar's future design and technological intent A compact, rear-wheel drive, two-seater, with a true...

Problems with your Jaguar HD radios?
"HD Car Radio Investigation" "The trial lawyers at Keefe Bartels, LLC are currently investigating the marketing and sales of HD car radios by certain car manufacturers. Consumer statutes and laws...
1
1

PIC: Here is the coming Jaguar C-X16 Production Concept Car
> Jaguar has released this image of the all new Jaguar C-X16 which premiers in Frankfurt on 9/13 > > > The British automaker describes the C-X16 as a "production concept" adding that it is a...

Jaguar stype 2000
Have a problem with a Jaguar stype 2000, The car was parked in the drive way. i noticed head light were turning on and off by themselves. it did it about 3 times. so I went out and started the car...

1983/4 xjs v12 information request re power steering
Hi i am new to this forum . My problem is this,when car is cold power steering works when hot it does not any idea's ? TIA Mr Screw
1
1