'89 xj40 sovereign

hiya all,

I have an '89 XJ40 3.6 Sovereign. Spent loads on it sorting out the snags but since I moved house and resurected my Mk2 Granada (don't have a go at me!!) I just haven't used it, so it's just sat in the driveway and it's now in my way 'cos I want something newer.

I don't wanna just scrap it, surely it's of some use even if it's only for parts.

I'm in Sheffield UK.

Is it worth the cost of a couple of tanks of fuel to anyone?

thanx

pottsy