'76 Daimler Sovereign

'76 Daimler Sovereign, 4.2 in red. Wolfrace alloys and new tyres. A couple of years ago I gave this to my dad 'cos I got an XJ40 and he wanted the Sov, so I put a test on the car and there it's sat, in his garage, not moved since I drove it there. Dunno what he's done to it if anything 'cos I'm now the ignored black sheep of the family. It's in Sheffield UK Anybody interested?

pottsy

Reply to
pottsy