A new Jag

I've been driving a 2003 S-Type 4.2.... Just traded up to a 2006 XJ8... Seems like a nice car, eh? British Racing Green with nav, bluetooth,
cold weather package, and satellite radio. I get it Monday!
Michael W. Chicago, IL, USA
Not the only thing thats green old chap...think its called envy..but enjoy.