Apologies to S/X type owners

I read about someone saying their S-type required removal of the intake manifold to change spark plugs -- and probably made a "smart- alec" remark, too.

After an unsuccessful attempt to get my daughter to buy an XJ, she got a nice Chrysler Sebring convertible.

Since I'm the "Fleet Maintenance" manager at the house, I was looking into the manual, etc. I took a look at the back three plugs on the V6 and slowly scanned upward to view -- the intake manifold.

Double-checked the manual and yes... I'm in there with you guys.

Cheers, Lee

Reply to
Smartobject

Its common on many vehicles these days, likewise removing injectors or heater plugs can require allsorts of dissemble

Reply to
old man