buying advise

And youre a prime example of adulthood, 'aint ya'?

Reply to
Here Kitty Kitty

Isn't Australia that country that started out as a giant prison?

Do ya'll buy your cars or steal them

Reply to
Charlie

umm. austraila is owned by the Outback Steakhouse chain? Or do we really give a shit? "Ron McGrice" wrote in ssage news:Xns93F4A38086D91Newsguycom@129.250.170.97...

Reply to
tecwhiz

Did you stay up all night to think of that one? Come on folks go get a room and hammer on each other there, this thread has gone out of bounds!

I have yet to hear of one educated arguement here.....

Vettes are cool yet they are not Jags, and vice versus.

BTW- I'll blow the doors off of both of them in my Supra... =)

DieInterim

Reply to
DieInterim

Did you really want to say the supra blows??

Reply to
Dad

BWHAHAHA. *NOT*!!!!!!!! Post your best slip times from your shitbox. I have $1 says your Supra could not possibly touch my Z06.

Reply to
<Hobbes

snipped-for-privacy@pobox.com (DieInterim) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com:

Blake, I hope you don't start a cross-post with Toyota :-)

Reply to
Ron McGrice

f'ing troll, as usual... hopefully all of this cross-posting from the jag-offs will stop soon.

Reply to
Steve Calvin

Hello,

ICNR!

Blake

Reply to
DieInterim

and you're talking to whom? Quoting is a marvelous tool.

Reply to
Steve Calvin

Steve Calvin wrote in news:ba79b.193338 $ snipped-for-privacy@news4.srv.hcvlny.cv.net:

STOP CROSS POSTING!!!!