Dodgy Supplier Update

The following statement is posted to comply with the terms of settlement agreed to:-

My previous claimed bad experience with Jagayre was not the result of supply of dodgy parts. Jagayre dealt directly with my vehicle repairer and there was a misunderstanding as to the terms of the warranty applicable to the Boge dampers. I apologize to Jagayre for the terms of the original postings. I have had past commercial dealings with Jagayre and I have no complaints with the treatment & service I then received.

Reply to
commclinic