engine fan module

I've a UK spec '95 x300 4.0 Sovereign While I was at Santa Pod for the Easter Drags, The Sov decided to switch on the engine cooling fans and drain the battery. Figure that the fan module is
the problem. Where is the thing??? From under the bonnet I can trace the fan wires to the nearside under the chassis rails, probably behind the fog light somewhere. Maybe I can get to it from underneath if I remove the undertray??? Can somebody give me a clue so that I don't remove half the front end if I don't need to, please?
Thanks for any help here.

Site Timeline