for sale - 1987 Jag XJSC 12cyl

This is in Ontario, Canada, but the Jag has never seen a winter! NO RUST! I thought it amazing, too. But given its 18 years there is the odd spot of surface tarnish, but nothing rusting underneath. It is always in storage in the winter. Now, having said that, the seats have had a bit of wear as do the cabriolet tops - but there is a new CD player and speakers installed [sorry for the original equipment folks, but it was done by the previous owner] and the fold-back half-top "glass" is new. New front tyres, passed emissions certification when I had it safety tested last summer. New ball joints. and so on and so forth. It looks great on my wife, but we have to get rid of it. $9.950 ONO I have pictures aplenty. write to snipped-for-privacy@experiencecorporation.com and I will send a couple at first and more if you are interested. This is a two seater with storage space and compartments behind the driver and passenger seats.

Reply to
Doug Schulek-Miller