2002 s-type

Hello all, I just bought a 2002 S-type, I love the car but it did not come with an owners manual, I have one on order but was hoping some of you could answer some of my questions before it gets here.

  1. Compass in the mirror. I have read there is a way to recalibrate the compass by pressing a reset switch then driving around in circles, I can not find the reset button. Also I fear I may have more problems than recalibrating since I have never see it display anything except South and North East.

  1. Garage Door opener. From what I have found on the net, I am suppose to hold the button down until it starts to blink slowly, aim my remote at the buttons, hold it until it blinks quickly. Is this correct? If it is I have other problems there also. I have a "Genie" brand garage door opener if that makes any difference.

That's it for now, I'm sure I will have more, Thanks in advance for any help. Billy

Reply to
Billy

Blake Dodson

Thanks