FS, two Jaguar cars S.E. Wisconsin U.S.A.

Both cars for sale as a pair or separately. One is a 1975 XJ6 two door hardtop. Clean Arizona body, red in color. Has 350 Chevy with turbohydro. Price is $8500. Also, similar 4 door for parts or restoration. Has stock drivetrain, but is not running. Purchased for potential parts, but never investigated further. Open to offers on that one. Call Phil 262/642-7013 or psolheim2000(at)yahoo.com replace (at) with @ There is a local ad under http:

clickclassifieds at the left, then autos. He also has two old MiniCoopers, three Avantis and an MGB roadster for sale on that site.Location 60 miles northwest of Chicago. Don't contact me, as I am posting this for Phil.

KK

Reply to
keith kichefski