Jaguar xjs 1989 convertible

Hi guys This news geoup does look a little sad. Nothing much going for it! I ride a Jaguar Xjs Convertible in the sunny land of South Africa. I'll give this news group a try and then move on if it turns out terminal.

I love my Jag. Ive done a lot to it. I'm willing to exchange a ideas with other degenerates who have opted for this difficult car.

Reply to
dave

Almarz

I'm lying on my back in a cold garage welding metal into my XJS, and Dave is driving around South Africa with the hood down.

Where did it all go wrong ?

Reply to
Stuart Adair

Listen guys, I realy got excited to see the post above about "MY SISTER NAKED IN SHOWER". I clicked in great anticipation and noooothing. Not even the spam works in this newsgroup.

Stu dont fret just because I ride with the hood down for 10 months of the year on miles and miles of endless roads through obscenely beautiful scenery with petrol at half the price you are paying. Some of us where just chosen to live in heaven on earth.

Dave

Reply to
dave

I was obviously a really bad boy in a past life.

Stu

Reply to
Stuart Adair