Easy DIY manual for 1995 Jaguar XJS Convertible?

Hi All,
I recently purchased a 1995 Jaguar XJS Convertible and I love it. I'm not experienced with mechanic work but I would like to do some of
the maintenance and fixes on the vehicle myself. I've used the Haynes manuals in the past and I must say they are excellent reading for the novice. Unfortunately I don't see a manual specific to the year and make of my vehicle. I'm not familiar with the other Jaguar lines of vehicles but would any of the other Haynes books for Jaguar come close? Here are the other Jaguar manuals:
1) Jaguar XJ6 Haynes Repair Manual covering Jaguar XJ6, Vanden Plas, and Sovereign models (1988 thru 1994)
2) Jaguar XJ6 Haynes Repair Manual models covered Jaguar XJ6 1, 2 and 3 (1968 thru 1986)
3) Jaguar XJ12 & XJS Haynes Repair Manual covering Jaguar XJ12, and XJS including XJSC Cabriolet, Series 1,2 and 3 (1972 thru 1985)
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks, Matt
Matthew Presti wrote:

Closest thing I know to what you are looking for is here... http://www.jag-lovers.org/xj-s/book/Jaguar.html