need XKE S1 rear caliper cylenders

I need 63 XKE S1 rear caliper cylenders. I damaged mine trying to clean the corrosion out. It's not a show car. Just need something that works. Car's
been in storage for years. It' time to let it out.

Send them to a shop that specializes in relining them with stainless steel and never worry about corrosion again.
Terr'y jaguar and others can point you in the correct direction. there are others (WhitePost) that advertise in Hemmings.
If the car's been is storage for years, you are going to need to sort out a lot more than just the brakes. Richard H. Kuschel "I canna change the law of physics."-----Scotty

Site Timeline