Anyone in UK want to sell me a Jaguar?

Hi peeps, I'm on the lookout for a Jaguar or Daimler, prefered options below. If you have one like this for sale, please e-mail me.

1987 - 1991. 2.9 - 3.6 Auto gearbox. This is a MUST up to 150,000miles Leather seats. Minimum 3 months road tax Minimum 9 months MOT Service history up to at least 125,000 miles. Trip computer. ALL standard electic options in working order. Bodywork in reasonable condition but I don't expect perfection. Up to £1,500 for right car. I live Up t'North in Blackburn but willing to travel to collect. Cheers, steve
Reply to
Steve

I tried that but couldn't find anything less than £4,000.

Reply to
Steve

Stephan, You nee to go to

They have quite a few nice Jags for under £4,000
$22581406&category185
$22575196&category1358
$21803737&category185
$21486990&category390