Nutralizing cigar odor

I'm borrowing an '02 X-type sedan from a friend while my wife's car is in the shop (wifey is driving mine, no manual shifts for her). My friend loves cigars and the smell in the car is making me sick.

I sprayed an odor killer (Febreeze) on the entire interior last night and washed the interior glass. This helped a lot but the car stinks up again when the climate control turns on the fan. I sprayed inside the inside vents but wanted to spray some Febreeze into the exterior vents with the heat/air on to pull it through the vent system.

Where is the outside air intake for the heating/cooling system located? Also where is the interior air intake located (for interior circulation only)?

Thanks, Jon

Reply to
Zeppo

My elderly mother still smokes and her car reeks. I recently found a product that I plan to try on her car. Meguires car odor eliminator. Don't know yet if it works, but I'm going to try the next time I clearn her car for her.

RedDrawf