best place to advertise in UK

I have a very original Jaguar 240 for sale here in Holland, but think the best chance of selling it is in the UK since it is a right-hand drive. Can anyone tell me the best place to advertise, whether on-line or not. I also have a web-site with some pictures, so a UK on-line market site which accepts links to your own site would be useful.

Any help would be apprciated. Cheers, Simon.

Reply to
Simon Brightwell

Almost certainly the best bet is

. The siteincludes web placements as well as the ads from Jaguar World and theJEC magazine, so it's fairly definitive. Web adverts only are free. Hope this helps.

-- Simon Denman Classic Motoring - Jaguar E-Type Hire in The Cotswolds Web:

01452 864050

Reply to
ETypeHireBod

There is also