Re: 2001 Vanden Plas or 2003 XJ8??

Take the 2 years, the warranty balance, and buy an extended warranty before the old one is gone. Warranty Direct sold me one, even tho my factory warranty ran out, and they are the only company licensed to do business in California. Only you can tell how important the extra few inches are.

Greetings: I have been in the market for awhile and have noticed that > the 01 VDP and the 03 XJ8 are similarly priced for low-mileage ( 30,000) models. Both come in in the high $20's. The question is > whether the additional room/luxury of the VDP is worth buying a car two > years older. Anyone have a strong thought? Am I missing out on some > major tech upgrades? Thanks. > >
Reply to
beaver

Take the VDP, the extra length adds a lot of practicality and elegance

KK

Reply to
Kevin Killebrew