Re: tow car?

Found one at Witter website for a V12 XJ40, but it has a limit of 1500

> kilograms (3,307 pounds) gross towing capacity, which is considerably > short of the 4,500 pounds that David was hoping to tow.

Thanks to both.

Which has me back to wondering what is the max load I'd want to drag around with an XJ12 anyhow. I wonder what Jaguar said/would've said for different series XJ12s. I don't think I've ever seen anyone towing anything with any Jag (of course I wouldn't mind being unique in this regard).

David

Reply to
Karen Williams