Triple 45 dcoe carbs

I am looking at fitting triple Weber 45 dcoe`s to my D-type lookalike (4.2 engine). Is it OK to fit -9`s and -152`s to the same manifold ? What is the difference in these carbs? (apart from brass/plastic floats) I am buyimg them used,with a view to re-building them and fitting correct chokes/jets etc. Any advice appreciated. Thanks

Reply to
Colin Spoons