Would this turn you off a car?

I might buy a 1998 XK8, and when I did a carfax it came back as a "Corporate fleet lease" vehicle for the first five years, but i'm not sure what that means. It's had a total of four owners. Would thus turn you off a car? It appears to run/drive very well.

Reply to
Nein!

It simply means it was leased to a company - a common occurance Service history is allways good

Reply to
old man