X-Type AWD system?

I have recently become interested in a new Jaguar X-type (wagon..new to Canada). I am wondering where I can get a more detailed description of its AWD system. Is it the same as an Audi's with a haldex system? It appears to have a 40/60 split in torque between the front and back but no I can find no other information. How can the system divide the torque? Does it have a limited slip differential between the drive axles. Can the differentials "lock" up. I don't want anything to do with these pseudo awd systems. (ie Volvo) Can all the power be sent to one wheel? Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks

Larry B.

Reply to
Larry B.