X-Type Purchase

All

OK I'm convinced, my father in law has influenced me, he has a Mark II which in the last two year has completed the London - Prague Classic Car Rally and last year the London to Spain event, only the number plate fell off, not bad for a 38 year Jaguar !!... But where in the North East of England where is the best place to get a nearly new one, any help would be appreciated

Cheers

Les.

Reply to
Les Orange

Get it from your friendly local dealer. That way its likely to be from someone who was happy with it and bought another Jag.

Alex

Reply to
Alex

Hi

I'd agree I bought a nearly new (just 11 months old) x-type from my local dealer and it's faultless well except for one dashboard heating vent, to be fixed on monday!

The dealer was also very helpfull and more interested in me and my purchase than all the other dealers I went to see (BMX, MERC, SAAB), although the Lexus and Audi dealers were very good too!

Pete

Reply to
pete

Les, Try Reg Vardy at Houghton-le-Spring. I bought one 10 months ago which was 11months old had only 6500miles on the clock and came direct from Jaguar and with a £6000 saving from new. Not only did they service it before they sold it they also gave me the next service free. You may pay a little more than from other dealers or private,but they do give good after sales and even now are on the phone still asking if I am happy with my car. I have now done 15000 miles and not one spot of bother. John

Reply to
J.R.