XJ8 Power Steering Fluid

My '99 XJ8 Vanden Plas has needed power steering fluid three times over the last six months which seems odd to me. There are no leaks that I can see and certainly nothing dripping below the car. Seemingly out of nowhere the steering whines very loudly and the reservoir is low on fluid. I fill it up and everything is okay. Any ideas?

KK

Reply to
Kevin Killebrew

Have someone turn the wheel to full lock both ways while you watch for leaks. It may only leak at one end of the travel.

Alex

Reply to
Alex