1955 Willys CJ5 4x4 $2450

Wife's job change (real estate) forces sale. I just started to work on this Jeep to get it to be a daily driver. The interior is out (although I still have it). This thing runs and drives with a very strong 350 Chevy engine. To see more of this Jeep, click the link below to see pictures. Call me at 206-255-1837 for more information.

Thanks, Cameron

Cameron

Roy J