1990 Jeep Cherokee Limited Edition Odometer/Speedometer

Odometer and Speedometer do not work! Is there a switch or plugin that may have come loose and if so where would it be? I Thank any and all help with my Jeep. And she's a Automatic 4.0 Lt V6 Thanks so much, Mamas

Reply to
Mamas

cable to your speedo might be loose or broken..............check it out either at the transmission or at the back of the speedo.

You probably have an Inline 6 or I6 engine and not a V-6 engine. At least that is what is normal here in the USA.

Reply to
dave

Reply to
extremetj