1999 and 2001 Jeep OEM servcie Manual cheap on the bay

I have 2 auctions for OEM servcie manuals cheap! Thanks

Reply to
t4613

I have 2 auctions for OEM servcie manuals cheap! Thanks

Reply to
t4613

It would have been nice if you had offered these to the group before ebaying - or did I miss that post?

Reply to
webrx

I have others let me know what you need.

Reply to
t4613

Just a reminder that if you are NOT in a hurry to obtain a particular manual, you can always post a request in ' alt.binaries.e-book.technical '.

It may take a while, but there's always a good chance you'll get it.

I requested an original factory manual for the 1932 Ford -- a very rare bird -- and in less than 90 days I had a copy. From someone in Greece!

Not a perfect solution, but it does work.

FWIW.

SW

Reply to
bubonic