2 1/2 Ton Rockwell Axle Swap

I am going to swap 2 1/2 Ton Rockwell into my 84 CJ... I have searched far and wide and can not find any good websites that go in depth on Rockwell

2 1/2 ton axle swaps... does anyone have good websites?

DGann

Reply to
Michele Jensen

L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Thanks Bill,

I am having mine done in Clayton Oklahoma and I was just wondering how he is going to do the driveshaft off-set... my T-Case is centered but the Rockwell looks to br off center to the right several inches...

Reply to
Dennis Gann

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III