2001 TJ's right, front blinker came on and won't go off

Yesterday my right front turn signals came on and will not turn off. Any ideas what is causing this?

Reply to
Fun Bobby

My 2000 had the same thing happen about a year ago, and starting to see signs of it starting to happen again. It ended up being the switch in the steering column that controls the blinkers and brights. I don't know what the cost for replacement was as mine was still under warrenty at the time.

Greg

Reply to
GMP News