258/mc2100

I have read the install articles but would like others opinions on this install or problems you had. Thanks for any input I plan on doing this to mine soon I have the parts now just need to get the time. BTw is there anything besides the adapter and carb I needed to buy?

Reply to
thumpsalot

Why not just do the couple BBD fixes well documented and avoid all the hassle of fitting new controls?/

Reply to
billy ray

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

I have been happy with my 2100. I don't get the same gas miliage, but other than that I am happy. New controls are easy to make. And you can do a

2100 for much less than a weber if you are trying to do it on a budget. They are easy to rebuild, easy to adjust. As for the BBD, they are easy to rebuild as well, and for a few dollars you can make they work better, but I was never able to keep my BBD running on the steep Moab rocks. The 2100 runs great on the steep slopes. If you decide to go that way and have questions post up. Good luck

Reply to
Rusted