87 Cherokee Diesel

I have a chance to get a good deal on an '87 Cherokee diesel.

Does anyone have any experience with this beast?

Being a 2.1l turbodiesel, I know it's probably going to be underpowered, but I'm used to that with diesels.

What I'm really interested in is reliability and supportability.

Thanks in advance, AP

Reply to
Alan Petrillo

L.W.(ßill)

I'm not stubborn, and I don't care what you say, you're not going to change my mind! ;)

underpowered,

Reply to
TJim