90 Cherokee 4.0L

Anyone know what size socket will fit on the Transfercase drain plug. It's bigger than anything I have and the adjustable won't budge it. Also what do I put back in, is it just ATF III or do I need some thing special. I need to do the front and rear diff, is it just gear lube that I put in or do I need a modifier also. Thanks for any replies,

Dave.

Reply to
dcollivier

dcollivier did pass the time by typing:

I use a 1 3/16" socket on my xfr case, 93ZJ quadratrack. You only need the modifier if your diff has the round metal tag on the pumpkin that calls for it.

Reply to
DougW