93 Cherokee

Hey,

Anyone know were the horn is on this truck? I have looked everywere under the hood and cannot find it.

Reply to
abomb69

I think you may find it underneath the passenger headlight behind the bumper. Or is that the vacuum canister location?

Reply to
billy ray

Hey,

Anyone know were the horn is on this truck? I have looked everywere under the hood and cannot find it.

Reply to
abomb69

Your first post came through and the reply to it is likely right.

Look behind the bumper I also think...

Mike

Mike Romain

Reply to
The Merg

Reply to
abomb69

Reply to
The Merg

You even have a reply on the other thread as mentioned. Your server had a brain fart I guess.

Mike

abomb69 wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

I've been told the server I use (news.ind.sbcglobal.net) has had its problems, maybe I should switch.

Reply to
abomb69

If it's free, you get what you pay for and the odd brain fart isn't too bad...

My ISP dropped the news feed so I have to go and pay for one.

Mike

abomb69 wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

Reply to
Frank_v7.0

Thanks I did find it, and its on the driver side behind the bumper, yes there is a vapor canister on the passenger side.

Reply to
abomb69