94 Grand Cherokee AC problems

A couple years ago the AC went out, so we took it in and they said the compressor needed to be replaced (very costly) but we did it. Now, two years later, same thing, the compressor needs to be replaced. Is this a known problem or am I having bad luck? And how much should this cost?

Reply to
Me

L.W.(ßill)

Well, what do you mean? There is nothing that can be done to fix it, the next one is doomed automatically?

Reply to
Me