96 Cherokee Rear Brakes

Is there any way besides removing the tire to find out what size drums I have, i.e. by VIN number, etc? I know I'm being lazy...

Mel

Reply to
Mel P.

Take the VIN number to the dealership parts department and they can run you off a build sheet no charge that will list that information .

You can also get one via the jeep website's customer service page.

Reply to
billy ray

Either 10" or 9" I think the 9" were only on the 4cyl XJ without a tow package.

Nothing I have here mentions any grouping.

Can you peek through the wheels and see the stamp? Should be on the outer edge of the drum face.

Reply to
DougW