97 Cherokee has bitten the dust

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

That is exactly what I am thinking, but $650 a month, for catastrophic coverage, is grossly overpriced. That's why I had the $25,000 deductible national program, one million lifetime maximum, that cost me $150 a quarter. Then Colorado fixed its insurance laws, finally, and I can get $10,000 deductible, same maximum, for $150 a month. If I had had your $650 a month Blue Cross plan, then I wouldn't have had to pay $25,000 for my wife's hip, because I would have already paid $78,000 in premiums, during the ten years I had been retired!

If juggling these kinds of numbers gives you a headache, and you would rather pay some insurance agent to do it for you, then be prepared to pay for the privilege.

If you can get an employer to pay the premiums, then you are better off, but of course you have to work to get that. :o(

Earle

***
Reply to
Earle Horton

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Give them a call over at Costco. You do not have to be a member to use the Pharmacy (at least in Ohio)

Reply to
billy ray

Just a tip on your medication

I pay $15 co-payment on my generic blood pressure meds each for a 30 day supply when I go thru my insurance

If I pay for it myself ,I get a 90 day supply on both for $26 at CVS, or $22 at target

You do the math It doesn't hurt to ask

Reply to
JohanB

Reply to