97 Grand Cherokee

I have a 97 Grand Cherokee which I am having a problem with. The AM-FM/radio, CD player, with no particular pattern, goes dead. After disconnecting and reconnecting the battery the radio/CD works properly. The radio/CD may then work for 6 months or two weeks. Also, after a slow approach to a stop light etc, the transmission will, at times, not pull and the brakes feel as though they are shuttering. After putting the transmission in neutral and slightly increasing RPM of the engine the transmission pulls and shifts properly. Again, the transmission situation is very intermittent and does not appear to be related any particular situation. Assistance and suggestions would be appreciated.

THANK YOU

JERRY

Reply to
Whitaker43